Thursday, December 10, 2009

listen to your heart...

I hear this phrase so often that I really don't think I know what it means anymore...

does it mean that I should do whatever I want?

does it mean I should chase after whatever makes me happy?

does it mean that my own heart is more important than anyone else's?

does it mean that I should listen to my heart over my head?

does it mean that as long as I am listening to my heart the rest of the world will be OK?

does it mean that everything my heart says is real... or true?

does it mean that when my heart is broken the rest of life is worth destroying too?

does it mean that when my heart is about to explode because it's so happy I should ignore all caution and "go for it?"


DOES IT MEAN THAT I SHOULD FOLLOW THE CREATION'S HEART... OR THE CREATOR'S HEART?

1 comment:

Rambler said...

Its means you should never follow your heart. You need to LEAD your heart....straight to the the fathers will and guidance. =)