Monday, October 4, 2010

Browsing history...

What are the eight sites I visit the most (according to Google Chrome)?

1) Facebook (no comment!)

2) A&M Library Homepage (I love their "Get It For Me" service that emails me .pdfs of ANY research article from ANY publication in like the last 30 years. Makes writing-intensive classes a whole lot easier)

3) KINE 433 homepage  (Exercise Physiology class)

4) A&M Email (this must be checked at least 3 times a day so as not to miss important class information, changed meeting times and locations, and to keep up with RA information)

5) A&M ResLife Homepage (my one-stop resource for everything related to being an RA!)

6) A&M Transportation Services Homepage (bus route maps!)

7) Pandora (my A*Teens station is my favorite... let's just say that listening to it for the last year has allowed me to screen out all the random artists and songs and I'm pretty happy to be reminded of my childhood!)

8) Google Calendar (wow... I think I need a secretary to keep my life perfectly scheduled. But alas, since I am a poor college student Google must suffice)


I think I could also add Gmail, YouTube, IMDB, xkcd.com, and blogger to that list... 

It comes down to priorities. You know how pastors always say that if you want to find out what is an idol in your life just look at where your money goes, where your mind goes when you daydream, and where your time goes. I guess you could include browsing history in that list.  :)


No comments: