Thursday, March 3, 2011

Renewal 2011

This past weekend I was at the Collegiate Navigators South Central Regional Renewal Conference... it was so wonderful!

Saturday afternoon I was completely worn out and instead of going to a second breakout session I took a nap and then sat by the lake and watched the waves... Sunday morning we had two hours to spend alone with the Lord; time to reflect over what we'd learned that weekend, what God wanted us to do about that, and hear from Him. That was probably my favorite part of the weekend.

Alas, I didn't bring my camera, so pardon the cell phone pics of my Sunday morning spot:

 


(and a pic that a friend snapped of me, courtesy of Daniel Miller)

It was good to see Peter again and hang out some with other Navigators from both A&M and other schools in our region.

(Peter, Me, Susanna-another Bstud leader, Michaela-who was in my Bstud last year, and Lauren, courtesy of Daniel Miller)

(the whole A&M group, courtesy of Daniel Miller)

Every campus helped in some aspect of the conference; this was A&M's contribution!

No comments: