Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Followup to "stop looking"...

courtesy of iamblessed

Ok, so I got a few comments via text and email about my post yesterday. Let me just say that my blog is not just a space for me to vent, I do appreciate your comments--whether posted here or sent to me personally--that is kind of the point. As I told a friend yesterday, I like my posts to be pointed, yet classy. And I like to make you think. As always, I find all sorts of random stuff on the internet and only reblog a post, upload a quote, or recommend you follow a blog if it's something that caught my eye. That doesn't mean you'll always agree with my point of view or that I'm right, so please don't take my word for anything. And as I told someone last night, there's usually always a back story. So if something I post doesn't make sense or seems off the wall or purposely vague, just shoot me an email, leave me a comment, or call me.... I might just tell you the reason for that post.

And H____, you are right; sometimes I post something just to vent and see if I'm the only one out there that thinks that way. Again, it doesn't mean I'm right, but after all.... You're the one choosing to read it!

1 comment:

Brian Farr said...

katie, i read all of your posts, and i'm grateful for the honesty and openess you show.

the post yesterday was one of the few you've posted that i felt compelled to comment on(don't really know why i didn't)

correlation vs. causation and "magically having stuff work out when i stop trying" resonate with me.

there's a lot more to life than the perfect relationship and 4.0 semesters.